Call for Awards Advisory Committee Volunteers
Mar 27, 2019
Are you interested in making a difference to the Brewers Guild Beer Awards?
We are seeking six members to be a part of an Awards Advisory Committee. Depending on interest received, we are hoping to have judges, a trainee judge and steward as representatives.
Following last years’ Awards, we undertook a feedback process and have several areas around the Beer Awards that require review. The role of the Awards Advisory Committee is to make recommendations that will ensure the judging process is of the highest standard.
The Committee will be asked to consider issues such as:
- Entry rules
- Awards categories; and
- Administration of the Awards.
- Active participation in monthly meetings – which will be held via Video Conference
- Responding to email communications – updates, reports, meeting materials and activities
- You will be a knowledgeable and experienced in the administration and rules around Beer Competitions.
- Be prepared to make the time necessary to add value to the decision-making process.
- Be able to act with integrity and impartiality in considering the issues to ensure recommendations made are in the best interests of the Guild Awards for the New Zealand brewing Industry.
How to Apply
Please complete the form below and press submit. Submitted forms are due to us by Friday 1 March 2019.