You don't need to be a brewery to be a part of the Brewers Guild! Both the guild and our Brewery members are well aware that there are lots of moving parts when it comes to our industry, and we want to see as many different parts of the industry as possible represented across our membership.
Our partners (Corporate members) come from right throughout the grain to glass supply chain and we love having them as a part of our NZ brewing industry family.
Come along on the NZ brewing industry journey, join us as a Corporate member and get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Direct marketing opportunities via our monthly newsletters and digital channels - offer special deals and discounts direct to your customers
- Engage directly with our members at industry events - i.e. roadshows, functions and Awards
- Be the first in line for sponsorship opportunities at (but not limited to) the New Zealand Beer Awards - judging, trophies and awards
- The benefit of being informed about key issues face and industry and have a voice on how they can be addressed
- The opportunity to be featured on the NZ Ale Trail with a direct to consumer Beer Experience;
- A profile and promotion through our Supplier Directory
Corporate Membership to the Brewers Guild of New Zealand is $1500 (+GST) per membership year.
To become a member sign up to the site and complete an application form.