We’re brewing up a new offering in New Plymouth! If you’re a dedicated FOH Manager that loves beer, exquisite food, and can help us deliver outstanding customer service experiences for our guest, come help us open our new brew bar venture in Taranaki!
Why should you work for us?
* New brew-bar business with high growth ambitions
* Opportunity for further growth and expansion
* Fun, professional, unique working environment
* High quality new venue in a great location
* Shape the hospitality career you want for yourself and junior staff
* Work with a driven ownership team that is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a fun hospitable setting
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 3 years hospitality experience in a similar role
* Current managers certificate
* Track record of outstanding leadership and customer service
* Beer enthusiast – not a requirement but would be helpful
* A leader who will takes ownership of the restaurant and inspires our staff to work with passion
* A go getter, with a contagious positive attitude that contributes their thoughts and ideas and helps build our culture and brand with both the staff and customers
* High performer, who can demonstrate beer and food knowledge, driving, top-notch service and accountability
* Works collaboratively with the Head Chef, Head Brewer and management team
* Exemplify passion about our products, our standards, and leads the entire team to ensure that our culture is promoted throughout the entire brewery and restaurant.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Responsible for the overall management and success of the front of house
* Staff Education and Training: maintain comprehensive staff training on beer, food menu, wine and cocktails, and customer service expectations; assist training new employees; complete employee skill and knowledge reviews.
* Manage staff rostering and records to ensure we keep in line with restaurant budget
* Understand back of house systems and POS systems
* Forecasts FOH supply needs and cost estimates. Orders and maintains stock of supply and equipment for FOH.
* Manage cash handling, daily cash ups, and reconciliations
* Helps to manage all events, both in-house and out-of-house ensuring delivery exceeds expectations
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail – ensure memorable dining and brewery guest experiences
* Attends weekly meeting with ownership team and Head Chef
* Represents the company and brand in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner in all client, customer, and employee interactions both on-site and off-site.
How to apply
* Please apply with cover letter and CV before 5pm on Tuesday 12th March 2019.