Assistant Brewer - Altitude Brewing
Altitude Brewing is an award-winning Queenstown brewery and tap room.
We’re looking for an experienced brewer to join our small team and help grow New Zealand's raddest little brewery into New Zealand's raddest bigger brewery.
You will play an active role in all aspects of production and packaging.
The role will involve all aspects of brewing, inventory management, safe handling of product, and providing support across the production process including packaging.
A brewer with a significant amount of experience in the brewing industry. You can demonstrate an expert understanding of the entire brewing process, from fermentation and cellaring, to stock monitoring, brewing to recipes, keeping a clean environment and everything in between.
You will need
- At least 3 years professional brewery experience
- A good understanding of lab equipment
- To be able to identify key quality and spoilage issues in beer
- Physical strength & stamina appropriate to the demands of the role
- Your NZ Forklift Cert
- A current, clean (manual) NZ drivers licence
- Focus, effective time management, independent work, accurate / timely record keeping
Please apply with CV and cover letter. Note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply online via trade-me: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=2731927433&tm=email&et=45&mt=F6977E27-614B-44DE-8C7C-EF1905333AD0